Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello
I don't know what to say (or do) since I am a super mod here. I will still be active around here and will fulfill my moderator duties. That being said, I'm pretty sure this marks the end of this site. I was never around to see this site in it's prime, so I'm still rather new here. As I said, I will still log in 2 or 3 days a week to delete spam and help if anyone needs any.

Regards,
-ElCamino2k

(also, setting the bad-word filter to block out J ared was a pretty childish thing to do, atleast I think so.)
We had some good times here, a lot of good people came and went..
Im gonna miss this site, This site has pretty much grown my love of making websites and working in graphics. and for that, thank you DOHC, Jared, OZ and all the other people involved in making this site.

its a shame to see my biggest inspiration die Sad
Jesus, I ain't been on here in donkeys years! But not such a bad thing when I've read what you guys have said. It's a very sad day to see this place go, it was my home for a long time. It's awful to see everyone argueing too, amazing what time does to people.

Farewell is all I can say now.
I'll be on xbox too, and msn. if you wanna add me just do so and say who you are, i wont mind aslong as i know.

Xbox: PR0Zxcaart3r
Msn: alex-carter@msn.com
-Removed-
Im going to have to agree prob, this site it dying. Im going to call it. I think we should have a big goodbye chat or posting party to say good bye.