Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:No offense, but you really don't have to go storming in yelling "YOU FUCKED MY SITE". It wasn't your site anymore.  You left, as did pretty much everyone. To come storming back, taking it back over and demanding it to be changed back is a dick move. As was the comment about DOHC. Two-faced much?
What can I say? You call it like you see it. I did have computer problems for a while, but even before that my visits got less frequent because no one was ever here. There would be weeks between new posts! Jared, I'm glad you're back, but I don't think I want to reinstated as an Admin. In fact, I don't think you need me as staff at all.
DOHC46 Wrote:
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:No offense, but you really don't have to go storming in yelling "YOU FUCKED MY SITE". It wasn't your site anymore.  You left, as did pretty much everyone. To come storming back, taking it back over and demanding it to be changed back is a dick move. As was the comment about DOHC. Two-faced much?
What can I say?  You call it like you see it.  I did have computer problems for a while, but even before that my visits got less frequent because no one was ever here.  There would be weeks between new posts!  Jared, I'm glad you're back, but I don't think I want to reinstated as an Admin.  In fact, I don't think you need me as staff at all.

I may be new here, but since I've signed up as member... I've seen maybe 100 new posts, including those made by me! The past 3 months or so I've never seen other members online at the same time, I've only seen 15 new posts (max!) and non of them were new downloads.
I'm even thinking of deleting this site from my bookmarks!
where is jared? i thought he was going to fix this place up? :S
As of this posting (7-14-2010), Jared's last visit was on 5-26-2010. I'm starting to think he doesn't give a crap about this site, and at this point, I don't either. He shows up out of the blue and demotes me without asking me what's up. Its not like he doesn't have my AIM or e-mail. It's my turn to call it like I see it: This site is dead, Jared's pulling power-trip moves, and I'm done here. If anyone needs me, I'll be on X-Box LIVE as gamertag (you guessed it) DOHC46. I'll probably be plying Forza 3, Mass Effect 2, or Transformers: War for Cybertron.
DOHC46 Wrote:As of this posting (7-14-2010), Jared's last visit was on 5-26-2010.  I'm starting to think he doesn't give a crap about this site, and at this point, I don't either.  He shows up out of the blue and demotes me without asking me what's up.  Its not like he doesn't have my AIM or e-mail.  It's my turn to call it like I see it:  This site is dead, Jared's pulling power-trip moves, and I'm done here.  If anyone needs me, I'll be on X-Box LIVE as gamertag (you guessed it) DOHC46.  I'll probably be plying Forza 3, Mass Effect 2, or Transformers: War for Cybertron.
u got msn?
Wow, lots happened while I ignored this site. I've decided to just move on from this site so I've already created my own site. To find me, just head on over to [http://is.sims3carsource.net] or if you want to contact me iesinc(AT)ymail(DOT)com. I just don't think this site can comeback from the dead, we had a chance but we blew it, plus life moves on. It was nice to be on here the times when the site was still one of the best. Farewell TSP. - Ryusuke of ichikisaito
SimsLAndHomes Wrote:Wow, lots happened while I ignored this site. I've decided to just move on from this site so I've already created my own site. To find me, just head on over to [http://is.sims3carsource.net] or if you want to contact me iesinc(AT)ymail(DOT)com. I just don't think this site can comeback from the dead, we had a chance but we blew it, plus life moves on. It was nice to be on here the times when the site was still one of the best. Farewell TSP. - Ryusuke of ichikisaito
I think alot of the members have moved on.
if anyone needs me you can email me at: admin(at)planetofgames(dot)net
Msn: Tylerizcool(AT)live(dot)co(dot)Uk

Well this is ******* great.

-- removed swearword --
102yellow102
mzcool Wrote:Well this is ******* great.

-- removed swearword --
102yellow102
Im sure somone will get this place running again, if not jared i hope he may pick somone who has experience
I haven't logged on in forever,and frankly,the only reason I'm here now is because I'm organizing and deleting the bookmarks on my MacBook before I pass it on to another family member,but I've had such lovely memories of this place in it's prime(well,memories as lovely as a online forum will allow),so I'd feel blue not saying a parting piece.Anywho,I must say though I am saddened to see the site in the condition it is(as well as all this vulgar talk of oversized labias),I can't exactly say I'm shocked.Between the release of TS3,many of us going to college or getting jobs,and just plain losing interest,I knew this was going to happen,but I never thought I'd see it happen(well,happened).I hope you all experience some sort of renaissance,I truly do,but I'm afraid this marks the end,well,I guess confirms seeing as I haven't the slightest idea since I was last here,of my communication here.I wish you all the best of luck,and thank you for the memories.

-Ian ˚U˚