Decided to reinstall TS2 last night and was browsing cars today.††I came across some posts by THUG LIFE.††I saw the Cougar in his sig and wondered if he or anyone else has attempted a mesh for a 1st Gen Cougar (1967-70)? A quick search only brought up a request for an 8th Gen (1999-2002) version.††In my opinion, the 1st Gen was the only good looking Cougar to ever come out of Dearborn.
I would love to see one if anyone is willing to take it on.††I really wish I could create it myself, but do not have the means nor the 3D skill to do so.
And while we are on the subject, I'm interested in a early 4-eyed Fox-Body Notchback with T-Tops. Or at least an '88 Stang Notch 4- Banger (my 1st car , owned 2) in stock colors and in Black with black Torque Thrust Wheels with Chrome Lip.††
Of course if I can just get the meshes, I can work on the re-Color.
To sum up, my requests are:
- 1st Gen Cougar (1967-70) similar to the one in THUG LIFE's sig
- An early '80s Fox Body Mustang, 4-Eye Coupe with T-Tops
- and/or an '88 Fox Body Mustang, Coupe (1st car I owned) my color was:
††††Paint Name: Dark Gray†††††† Code: 1D††††††† Number:††M 6044††††††††††Ditzler PPG: 3842†††††† Dupont:††B8641
††††Similar to this only it was not a 5.0, it was a 2.3L and it had red interior:††
- For the Mustangs, I like any stock GT wheel but really like the American Racing Shelby Torque thrust M wheel or AR Shelby Razor6, both black w/ machined or chrome lip.
- as for the Cougar, use your imagination but no Donk wheels. 18 or 19in wheels max.††
- also a slight drop on each car from stock height would be cool to.††Not slammed though.
All I can find on the Cougar is this from car-blueprints:
Here is a page at†† that shows a bunch of Coupes with some wheel ideas:
I found a SkethUp model that may work:
and this one:
I would love to see all 3 made or found, but I would settle for just my '88 LX.
A huge Thanks to all the artists on here, from yet another Ford Fan