Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiho ^^
It's not a bad idea, Hutch. I just thought maybe you've had enough stress over this whole thing over the past few days to last a lifetime! Wink I say we go the easiest way possible.
We also need someone to make a Banner for the site.
umm kinda unrelated but when we reorganize to include most sims 2 objects and such can i get a subforum added to my area to include my houses? because im starting to wanna post my houses and my site doesn't have alot of members on it. also can i be considered for the security position, im basically on this site 24/7? ooh and m4tt, i think that the banner should be made after we come up with the new name to make it easier to go with a themed banner.
(())
//\\
Hi guy´s ,

first i wanna say , it is fantastic how this community works together...

That was givin me a reason to design a new banner with the new Name including...

[Image: Sim2_clubBanner.jpg]

This means Community,
this means Fun,
this means Family
and it means a lot of Costum contents...

But note: This is only a artwork ,no ready Banner...
If it be voted, i would create a new and better one...

Greetz Rib Cool

P.S. before i forgotten something ,for presenting the Site in new Dimesion of fun , how about posting the hole stuff from S2OS here ?
S2OS was dieing a time ago...
nice but a female sim on banner will be nice too ^^ *holds up the honor of female sim players ^^*

and hutch got no choice like he said.. the only choice for him is to stay with us ^^

the idea with the free payment is very good. we only need to explain it for the non english members.
the idea is that this site will stay free without costs. but if you want you can pay a lil bit for the admins and artists. its a kind of help. like all said its free.
see it like a lil thank you for all people who spent their freetime and much work on this site. its more work than we normal members can see.

for myself i will pay a lil bit every mounth as thanks for the artists and admins. cause in moment i am not a active creator so i want to show my part for this site with a lil bit money.
Thank God, we still have Jared and Hutch holding the banner high for this community.  I am officially submitting my name idea:

Grand Prix Plaza Des Sims

Classy with an automotive connection:  I love it!!

Momma Michele
Why not get tid of Plaza and call it Sims Grand Prix, or Sims Circuit ? Plug-In-Sims ?
i am still for the name HOMEOFtheSIMS ^^ or something like that..i know its not ok for the men hehe dunno to find a name is hard....when u arnt english speaking Sad
Is it too late to submit names cause I cam eup with a few:

1) Super Happy Fun Time Sims Play Land Community Center
2) Sims Playground
3)Simphoria
Gaa! double post sorry.