Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ribot-Psychosim Corporation
As some kind of leaving present, I spent todays evening making my paintshop available for your downtowns! Smile
[Image: myRPC.jpg]

Make yourself comfortable while I'm away! Music box was already there, I added a bar, dart and pool table.
[Image: myRPClayout.jpg]
If you're tired, make yourself an espresso in the staff room, or watch football there!

As a highlight, I made the roof accessible, so you can lounge there and enjoy your hot dogs while you have a great view of urban panorama*! Big Grin
[Image: myRPCroofurban.jpg]

The lot size is 3x5.
It's supposed to be surrounded by roads, at least the other open side should touch one because otherwise the last parking line would have too narrow space left.
Very few CC, Uni and Nightlife required. (Though I don't know if your game will crash without Uni, maybe some objects just won't be there and that's it?)

I don't know how OfB works. You could possibly convert it to a business lot that you visit then and purchase cars as a normal customer. Smile

known issue: The custom hedges trend towards looking weird from neighbourhood view. That may depend on your individual systems configuration. It's only a graphical glitch, nothing to worry about.

*urban panorama not included

CREDITS:

Hedge, small and medium, by Funny2401, downloaded from www.pimp-my-sims.com

Neon Alphabet by Atavera, for complete alphabet and other Atavera-stuff go to
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/in...691.0.html
The letters are post 3-5.

click here to download (mediafire)
Nice lot!!! Definitely going in my neighborhood!!! One question though... where can I get a hold of the sim versions of yourself & Ribot??? The place wouldnt be the same without the two of your running things.

Yeah and I feel you about the attachment quota... LOL I can attach anything... LOL

My suggestion would be to upload the file somewhere like Mediafire... and link from there.
wait........You're leaving us??????? but why????????????????????*sniff, sniff* you cant leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks fo Making my Request Psychosim this will be on off the lots wich will come in my bussines area of my town wich i will be making
great ! I need many lots 4 my town but now we need a download link...
I updated with a link to mediafire, thanks Impak for the suggestion!
For the self-sims: I assume Ribot has none. Mine is only a fast and rough creation, however. He's quite standard, all maxis content. I think you can easily copy him if you really want him.

thesimsrule2, don't worry. I announced it in the staff lounge: I'm going to study now, so I probably will be busy for longer time. Can't say when I have time again to do some recolors. But I'll be back from time to time, I'm not gone for ever. Smile
Thanks... I love your factory, it's so nice ! Sad you're leaving us... Really sad...
wait.... theres a staff lounge? why, when i clicked on the link, did it say that i did not have access to this oage?
thesimsrule2 Wrote:wait.... theres a staff lounge? why, when i clicked on the link, did it say that i did not have access to this oage?
hm, I don't know. As a recolorer you should have access. Maybe the forum is just weird again...
YOU CAN'T LEAVE! WE NEED YOU LONE RANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute, YOUR NOT THE LONE RANGER!! BUT YOU STILL CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!