Remove Ads

Poll: you like this sim?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes i can identify him
55.56%
5 55.56%
not good make a new one sehnsucht
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chip Foose
Hi guys i remade and reposted my first sim. Its not perfect but if you can identify its ok ^^

[Image: chipfoose.jpg]

credits: eyes-by Bruno@MTS2-Olivia's eyes ebony
:lipstick-by Helaene (http:\\www.haleane.com)
the rest is only maxis stuff and the skintexture is made by myself

oki now my rules for this sim (policy):
you can customize this sim package like you want. everything is allowed...BUT dont claim and post this sim under your name on other websites!!!! You are allowed to post this sim ONLY ON FREESITES!!!!!!!!!!

sim made by sehnsucht@sims2plaza.com

attachment dosent work so i give u a rapidshare link to download it (sorry)
http://rapidshare.com/files/95499756/Chi...e.rar.html
You should make a boyd coddington in his honor that would be cool
I'll second that!

Chip looks good too by the way, nice work! However, if you could, please post a closer-up picture, it is a bit hard to see his face there
guys i ve got a next creation thread in gerneral discussions there u can see my next sims ^^ and look at this there is a post which says i am up to doing it Wink i also will make his right hand dwayne. and i ve got a boyd coddington outfit plus permission from the creator to post it here together with my boyd sim
sounds awesome!
it will hun it will be awesome Wink joking. yes i hope i will make a good result. and i requested a boyd coddington shop and garage from the american hot rod show. when this will be done than we got a whole american hot rod theme *dances around and shakes bum and sings* ohh i ve got so good ideas Wink
I can't come up with the guy's name now, but there was someone who worked for Boyd who got fired or quit to work with Chip. He had a funky mouth from a previous car accident. I like him a lot too
ahh u mean this young guy who was fired by boyd cause he designed rims for chip foose in the time when he worked for boyd? than he got fired and worked for foose to design rims?
Yeah, I think thats him. I know he is younger, and went from Boyd to Chip
i will see what i can do till now i didnt find any big picture of him