Remove Ads

Poll: you like this sim?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes i can identify him
55.56%
5 55.56%
not good make a new one sehnsucht
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chip Foose
Foose? Like the Foose Camaro? And sorry about not having the pic of Marty! Maybe tomorrow, don't know. I have work tomorrow.
Yeah, also like the Foose F150, Foose Mustang, Foose Thunderbird, Foose Wheel, etc !
yep he made the TV show overhaulin and he designed many cool cars like the elenore from gone in 60 seconds
I love Overhaulin'!
yes its a cool TV show. its so sad that we dont have a show like this in germany. i want to get my car overhauled too. and there r many interesting things around in the show. like to see the garages of mopar or yearone
chip foose, only the awesomest custom car creator ever!!!!!

Sehnsucht Wrote:yes its a cool TV show. its so sad that we dont have a show like this in germany. i want to get my car overhauled too. and there r many interesting things around in the show. like to see the garages of mopar or yearone
What kind of car do you have? Because there aren't too many ways to overhaul my car (a Delorean).
my car isn't very Overhaulin' friendly either - Saturn VUE. I mean, there are a lot of things to do with this car, but very few performance items
i ve got a toyota celica 2002 (impot tuner look) and i bought a Oldsmobile sport gt 44 again. i always buy and sell cars like my feelings and mood tells me to do. And i want to get my olds overhauled ^^ no its in a good condition. i only need to find some stock parts and the old orginal stock radio than its like it was in 1978. But i always imagin how it will look like when chip foose redesign it