Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boyd coddington hoddie
hi guys
in remeber of ye old boyd i made a hoddie for the game. the only problem is that i dont know how to package this clothes. so i will give u a short toturial how to add it in your game.

1.save your mydocuments/ea games/the sims 2 folder (to make sure u got a backup)
2. download my file of the hoddie
http://rapidshare.com/files/95530521/bod...e.bmp.html
3. open your bodyshop and goto the create parts botton
4. a new tab will open hit start a new project
5. a new tab will open hit create clothing
6.hit the male sim button on the left of the bodyshop tabs and a male manequin will apear also hit the adult tab
7.on the top u will see some clothing icons which u should know from the game
8.hit everyday clothing tab and the whole outfit button
9.search for this maxis hoddie (pic below this step)
[Image: tut01.jpg]

10.click the hoddie if u found it and hit the export selected textures icon below. now give your priject a name like boydshoddie and hit the ok button below . now the bodyshop will extract a copy of this file to your mydocuments/ea games/the sims 2/ projects folder
11. now open the mydocuments/ea games/the sims 2/ projects/boydshoddie folder and replace my file into this folder
12. go back into the bodyshop and hit the refresh preview sim button (pic below this step)
[Image: tut02.jpg]

13.now the manequin on the left must wear this new hoddie
14.next step will be to hit the import to game button below the refresh button (looks like a folder icon)
15. now if bodyshop imported the file its in the game and no worries it wont delete your original hoddie. close the bodyshop and open the game and you will have this hoddie in your game. have fun guys and remember i made it in a half hour cause i am sad about the death of this legend.and if you got problems to add it into the game feel free to ask me

Boyd i hope you will like it now we can always remember you in the game Sad
ohh sorry i forgot to post a preview of the hoddie

[Image: boydshoddie.jpg]
MMM!GOOOOOOD!
*blushes* thanks
Don't Worry, Boyd will come back in a new form, And I say that cause
There are several freaks in my town who believe that they can Either
A; Resurrect him, Or B; Take his spirit into a new form, or their new born
son, brother, or Grandfather's dead body. My point being, he will return, and, your hoodie is a terrific job, and I wish I could do something like this. Semper Fi.