Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for a tag
You could put what kind of creator you are in your sig.... no need for that many tags
house creators could be "Architect" or "Carpenter" but if you did carpenter, then what about the Masons? Tongue

Idk about the sim creators.

Jared, it seems like Hutch is going to do it anyways...
Jared Wrote:You could put what kind of creator you are in your sig.... no need for that many tags

great so we got punished for that we r different creators than a car creator?!
is it that much work to make a few new tags?
we create the downloads for this site. it will be nice to get a lil bit back like a tag for us. sounds like only car creators and recolor r important
Sehnsucht Wrote:
Jared Wrote:You could put what kind of creator you are in your sig.... no need for that many tags

great so we got punished for that we r different creators than a car creator?!
is it that much work to make a few new tags?
we create the downloads for this site. it will be nice to get a lil bit back like a tag for us. sounds like only car creators and recolor r important

The Tag currently says "Creator" that says NOTING about car creator. you are not being punished for anything... you are a creator.... it shouldn't matter what you create your are still a creator...There is no need for 10 different tags for each thing.... its a waste... Have a creator tag.. and write what you create in your Sig.

NO website has a Tag for every different object that can be created. it looks weird and if you make more than one item, what do you do? So my point?

Also Sehnsucht i have added you to the creator group... I'm not sure why you were never added.
but we are special Wink lets be different than other sites..and give us a chance to feel important hehe. i hope u dont misunderstood my last post i didnt mean it rude. i only cant write excatly in the way i want to say something in english..u know i am a stupid german..and blond...*gives jared a biiiig hug*

ohhh and thx thx thx for the creator tag i regonized it after 3 post of me lol i looked at the member online list and than i asked myself why is my name green? lol now i know why
thx so much 1000 kisses for jared
making diffrent tag for each is bad becasue if some1 creates more than one thing they have to choose... creator is just better
oki 1:0 for you..dam i didnt thought about that. yeah thats right i create sims and recolor clothes...mhh very true oki u won ^^ but than i want a hug from you Wink
I am a creator too, but haven't been added to the group either, you can add me if ya want to, also I don't know if any one has looked into it, but I and others can't seem to change our custom titles.
i think it would be wise to change the name for the recoloring group because right now it says car recolorer instead of just recolorer....just a thought.
yea i need to change it.... i guess it was never changed.